- Pray that God will sustain A's life until we can get there. Pray that somehow, her little body will be sustained and she will not have organ damage.
- Pray that A will find favor with her caregivers and that they will feed her adequately, give her kind attention and loving touch.
- Pray that missionaries will be led to her and will love on her this summer.
- Pray that she will somehow, in God's power, be moved to a good environment.
- Pray that our paperwork will be expedited and found favorable in her country and they will grant us a QUICK travel date. Pray that the officials would make an unheard of exception to the rules and help us get her home sooner than the rules would normally allow. (I felt clearly led to pray this way tonight when Rob and I prayed over this new information--Our God can do anything).
- Pray for God's provision for the rest of the needs of this adoption to be met.
- Pray for God's mighty Holy Spirit to hover over her and minister to her in the supernatural way that only He can.
Saturday, June 9, 2012
Please, please pray for our little girl.
It is past midnight on Saturday night (Sunday morning) and we just received some very difficult news. We have some new information regarding the area where A lives and it seems that the month that children in this area turn 4 years old, they are immediately transferred to an institution. Since A is going to be 5 next month, it looks like she has been in an institution for almost a year now. Recently another family visited their new daughter in this institution. (Their daughter is beautiful! And better yet, seemed well taken care of). However, it seems that the children who do not walk are cared for very differently here. We now have good reason to believe that she is confined to a crib and very neglected. Our hearts are hurting tonight. We certainly had not pictured that she was in a wonderful place, but we were hopeful that things were not as horrible for her as it most certainly looks like they are. Will you please pray urgently with us? There are seven things listed, so if you cannot pray for all, maybe you could choose one to pray for each day of the week? We so need your prayers.